![]() |
| Side view at 33 weeks |
![]() |
| Front view |
By the way, it may be 33 degrees out, but I'm pretty much sporting a t-shirt at the office every day. This baby has finally raised my body temperature to the point where instead of being that girl who is always cold, I'm the one asking if anyone else is hot...
Heard around the office
Co-worker 1: I can't believe you're at 8 months. You're still so small!
Co-worker 2: (same day, different time) Wow, Zipporah! You've finally popped!
What I've learned: Don't say anything to a pregnant lady but "Wow, you look great." Everything else is a waste and may lead to a downward spiral of some sort you don't want to know about.
Wonder how this belly compares to the start of the third trimester? Click here for a flashback. P.S. the pants I'm wearing in the flashback have since been retired until post pregnancy...


No comments:
Post a Comment